Sunday, January 23, 2011


We had a wonderfully warm day here in CA today 82deg. so my husband and I had tea and cookies out in our patio. It was so nice to get out after all the rain we had just about a week or so ago. Birds were bathing in the fountain, had to keep our eyes on our cats cause they were keeping their eyes on the birds, whew! but all went well. Last summer we didn't have cats but now we do, two kitties. They enjoy the outdoors but know their home is inside and I like it this way, they can be in or out and they don't run away or get lost, they stay in the yard or the patio. Enjoy your evening my dear friends. Hugs, Lu

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lu :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Your blog is beautiful and I am off to read more. Happy birthday to you :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lu, thank you for stopping by my blog and for becoming a follower. I am always happy when I have someone new. I am especially pleased that you appreciate all the needs of someone in a wheelchair. I do try to get my mum outside as much as possible, although in Canada it is hard through Winter as she gets too cold.

    I hope you have a lovely weekend and the sunshine continues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I read and love all the comments. Blessings to each and every one of you.
Hugs and smiles...Lu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...