Monday, March 4, 2013

Dolls I Made

Hi Everyone, well been busy with a few things, one of which was a root canal. Also have been making dolls for a shop in which I sell. It's a vintage, collectibles and some handmade items. Here are a few pics of my dolls.
Angel doll, two cat dolls and a couple
of smaller ladies.


I'll miss them when they leave, oh well will just have to make more.

I just adore teddy bears and these are waiting patiently to be dressed.
I embellished this old bottle with the Virgin of Guadalupe, lace, a medal with her image,ribbon, white roses, appliques and enjoyed this so much.
Hope you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon. Don't forget fall back this week-end. "God is enjoying himself and
he expects us to join him" Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Lu,
    I love the doll with the brown hair. She is so pretty. Teddy bears have special meaning to me too. My mom loved teddy bears, and when she passed away, we all got one of her bears. I really love the quote about God. Thank you for this gentle reminder to enjoy ourselves as well. Have a happy week, Lu.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lu, so sorry I meant to respond to you sooner. I too had dental work recently, a crown for my rear molar and like you I was so scared that it literally wore me out for a week so I know exactly what you meant in your message! Anyway, your dolls are adorable! I love teddy bears and just think of all the clothes you can make for the bears!!! So glad you found another fun hobby :)

    xoxo
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lu, I love dolls so I was very interested in seeing your creations. So cute. I feel for you having a root canal...ugh. I've had one and they are not fun at all. Hope you are feeling ok.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vengo desearte un maravilloso dia de la mujer ...besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I read and love all the comments. Blessings to each and every one of you.
Hugs and smiles...Lu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...