Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Vintage Marketplace

Friday my daughter Julie and I went to the The Vintage Marketplace. What a memorable
experience that was. We had a wonderful time and bought many beautiful things, for our selfs and for gifts. The day was perfect with blue skies, as you can see by the photos. Julie had made delicious sandwiches for our lunch, so we stopped shopping so we could eat and right back to shopping. Hope we can go back again sometime.
Christie Repasy had a beautiful booth, hopefully next time I can get one of her paintings. The reason I didn't get one this time is because I couldn't decide on which one to get, all are so lovely and to see them up close in person is magical.

This booth belongs to a special friend of mine, Lexa Finley, a very talented lady.




Just look at all the interesting booths.

Handmade items, collectibles and antiques.



This is my daughter Julie, my youngest.

If you live in California and ever have the opportunity of going to one of her showings, please do so. I guarantee you will have a wonderful time that you will not soon forget.

15 comments:

  1. Che bello questo mercatino!C'è da passarci un intera giornata!Baci,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lu, how lucky you are to be able to attend a lovely show like that. I would die to see Christy Repasy in person and see her work. Your daughter is beautiful and it looks like you had great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI LU!
    THIS PLACE IS SO MAGIC !
    I LIKE VISITING SUCH LOVELY MARKETS WITH NOSTALGIC THINGS !
    I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU WILL DESIDE ABOUT THE PAINT!!!!!!!
    KISSES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet friend,
    After a long journey return home and here we review your lovely blog and their beautiful creations that are a joy to our eyes and our hearts too!!!
    blessings and smiles to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pics, looks like a good time was had by all.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a wonderful show, love all the lace. Laura Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI LU IA'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE ENJOY THE DAY WITH YOUR DAUGHTER,I HAVE HEAR OF THE CALIFORIA SHOWS BEFORE,SO MUCH ROMANTIC LACE AND EVERYTHING WHITE ,YOU AND I A ROMANTIC AT HEART.HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY MY SWEET FRIEND AND BLESSINGS TO YOU...SANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Lu,
    What a delightful shopping day with your daughter. She is beautiful and lovely lady, isn't she♪♪♪
    Christy Repasy must have marvelous rose pictures that attracted you!!! Your pictures make me wish to visit the open market.
    Hugs to you xoxo, Orchid.

    PS> Thank you so much for your sweet comment for me. Getting better and better eating soft and digestible food like miso soup with tofu P;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lu!
    Love the photos...Looks like it was a Great day there!
    Your Daughter is Beautiful!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter is very pretty. I have never seen a place like this, looks so elegant. Looks like you had a nice day. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna goooo! I live in Pennsylvania! Move that market over here next time??? Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't think of anything better than shopping in a wonderful market like that and with your beautiful daughter.....sure looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet Christie's booth is filled with her hand painted yummy roses! Aaaahhh I would have thought I'd died and gone to heaven.LOL

    Such a nice day to spend with your daughter!

    Have a nice week my sweet friend :)

    xoxo
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lu, I hope to see you at the March Vintage Marketplace! Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I read and love all the comments. Blessings to each and every one of you.
Hugs and smiles...Lu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...