Monday, September 13, 2010


I enjoy making many things and one of them is decals on china. I did the rose decals on the first picture and fired them in my kiln, except for the plate. At one time was selling my china in shops but no longer do. I even added the decals to the candle. The second picture I just had to share is of a lovely tea set that my dear mother gave me back in the early 60's and it has a very special place in my heart. Of course mom is no longer here with me but have many wonderful memories of our times together and very often enjoying tea. She loved having tea in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I read and love all the comments. Blessings to each and every one of you.
Hugs and smiles...Lu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...